Tuesday, May 29, 2012

30 Day Blog Challenge/ Day 1

My blogging friend posted a blog where she is doing a 30 day blog challenge. I decided to try it out. 



1. List 10 random facts about yourself.



Day 1: List 10 random facts about yourself...


1. I am creeped out by loose teeth.
2. Platypus is a secret word I use with my hubby when I need to get out of a situation. 
3. I secretly love Star Trek
4. I love the smell of citrus scented household cleaner.
5. The second time I hung out with my now hubby, I knew I was going to marry him. 
6. I hate the sound of styrofoam. 
7. My belly button always smells bad. 
8. Sunlight makes me sneeze. 
9. I am pail and am allergic to most sunscreens.
10. I always laugh when I fart or when I hear someone else fart, even when I am alone. 





1 comment:

  1. I am totally an -in the closet trekie- I love start trek! Of course I tell everyone that I am too cool to be a trekie.. As a matter of fact, my daughter and I just started our Star Trek marathon.. All the original episodes, then all of the Next Generation episodes, and then all the movies.. shhhhh!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to respond or ask me a question... I would love your comments.